Sunday, December 28, 2008

In lieu of the Red Rider BB Gun...

Seems the jolly old St. Nick must have run out of the Red Rider BB Gun this year as instead what appeared under my tree from the hardworking elves in Iceland was our new Gavia AUV. Thankfully there were no warnings about the potential dangers to ones ocular organs ("you'll shoot your eye out") so seems we are safe there. In the second photo I decided to have some fun with the vignette and sepia tone settings to give it that old time Christmas look. I found myself instantly transported back to a time years ago waking up and finding a remote controlled robot on Christmas morning. Yes Mr. Wordsworth "The Child is the Father of the Man" (My Heart Leaps Up When I Behold). I wonder what things the future holds for the next generation. Happy Adventures!








No comments: