Friday, December 10, 2010

Entire James Burke Connections series streaming free

One of my all time favorite science series...I even own the books that accompany it.  Best glasses of any science host- period.

starMAKE Magazine
December 10, 2010 7:30 PM
by Sean Michael Ragan

Entire James Burke Connections series streaming free

If I were going to be a super hero, it would be hard to choose between Carl Sagan Man and James Burke Man. I love this show, and now I can watch it to my heart's content, for free. All three Connections series are available, as well as The Day The Universe Changed. [via adafruit]

Read the Full Story » | More on MAKE » | Comments » | Read more articles in Education | Digg this!
Education


Art Trembanis
CSHEL
Department of Geological Sciences
University of Delaware

No comments: